Bohemian Hostels and Hotels (BoHo) was founded in 1999, back when Sir Toby's Hostel opened with just ten beds and zero guests.
Mathias Schwender, its founder and an enterprising Theology student with a juggling act, went touting for business at Prague's main station. Four English guys came to stay and today Sir Toby’s is legendary amongst Prague hostels.
Over the years BoHo has grown into a dynamic, upmarket accommodation provider for both independent travellers and groups. They offer wide selection of choices from shared hostel rooms to boutique hotel rooms and tastefully appointed apartments.
– Sir Toby’s as a traditional, community-spirited backpackers.
– Czech Inn as a design-led “flash-packers” – ideal for big groups.
– Sophie’s Hostel as s boho-chic design hostel - ideal for the female solo traveller or female groups.
– Miss Sophie’s New Town, Prague as our sophisticated boutique hotel in the center of Prague.
– Miss Sophie's Olomouc as a boutique hotel with a spacious café in the historical center of Olomouc.
– The Nicholas Hotel Residence as the Prague's most charming little hotel, just a 5 min walk to both Prague Castle and the Charles Bridge.
– Amadeus Hotel as our newest hotel venture in Prague which we will soon turn into Miss Sophie's boutique style
The promo code that will ensure the 10% discount is: NightwithESN.